Vinegar can be used in a lot more activities at home, not only in cooking. Here are some of its most common uses in the household:
1. Disinfect fruits and vegetables using a clean towel with some vinegar drops on it.
2. Use vinegar to clean stubborn grease on the cooking pan. It helps to dissolve the grease marks and leaves the cooking pan shining.
3. Use vinegar to remove unpleasant odors at home. Along with removing the smell, vinegar also helps to kill the bacteria living in the fridge, the microwave and the kitchen cupboards. Mix equal amount of water and vinegar and wipe the insides of the appliances. Use that to clean the box where you keep bread, too. Disinfect all the surfaces in the kitchen. Read more
Do you want to keep up with it? Well, get up and start cleaning right after you read this article!
Today you have to get yourself some cleaning supplies from the nearest store. If you think that overall home cleaning will be too much for today, why not start with tidying up the place a bit. If you live in a small place, it is more likely that you spend at most 2 to 6 hours to clean up thoroughly and tidy up the entire place. Read more
In order for us to prepare delicious and bacteria free meals, it is very important to clean our oven in the right way.
You can do that by following the advices below:
– Use soap and a damp sponge they have proved to be very effective against grease embedded in an oven.
– Use regular vinegar – boil a container filled with half water and half vinegar. It will lift up the stubborn grease. After that you can use a clean cloth to wipe the oven. Read more
There isn’t an environment on the planet that cannot be cleaned up.
There isn’t just one way to clean up that environment.
There are plenty of different methods to clean your home thoroughly and have a really nice and refreshed interior space, where you can invite friends and family over. Read more
Let’s be honest, domestic cleaning is not one of our favorite things to do. We would rather go out shopping, meet up with friends or just lie and home and watch TV. However, domestic cleaning on regular bases is a very important thing to do because of numerous reasons.
First of all, regular cleaning at home will help you create a safe and healthy environment for you and your children. When you clean at least once a week, you will have a house free of bad smells, any kind of bugs and insects. As well, this will help avoiding any allergies from developing. Read more
The best cleaning solutions that you can ever think of are the ones that work for everyone else but not for you, right? That’s what we all tend to think when we are not motivated enough to do the chores around the house or clean up the office area.
Well, in this article you will find out more about some of the best solutions for cleaning that we have encountered through our professional experience.
1. Cleaning solution for people who live on their own
If you are living on your own, the best thing that you can do for yourself is to get motivated. Find out what motivates you to clean around the house. You have the privilege and the freedom to really find out what that thing is. Read more
Some people say that women are much cleaner than men, but that again is a myth. Actually, there are more men on the planet that clean up on a more regular bases than women and have cleaner homes.
A recent survey shows that 70% of the interviewed men actually know much more about cleaning supplies than the interviewed women. But how is that even possible? Read more